MY LASHES | LENGTH & FILL SERUM
This incredible blend of stem cells, peptides, and conditioners moisturize and nourish lashes to help them appear longer, stronger, and more voluminous. Featuring an innovative peptide specifically formulated for use on the eyelashes, encourage longer, plumper looking lashes. Stem cells derived from the skin of red grapes and provitamin B5 reduce breakage providing nutrition for long-term hydration.
Vegan, Gluten-free, Plant-based, GMO free, Oil free, Synthetic Color/Fragrance Free
• Nourishes skin around lash line
• Moisturizes and conditions lashes
• Helps lashes appear longer and look thicker
• Weak, sparse, or short lashes
• Dry skin around lash area
How It Works
1. Anagen (growing phase) - skin cells called keratinocytes move through the hair follicle, harden, and are transformed into strands.
2. Catagen (transition phase) - a lash’s growth slows and comes to a halt.
3. Telogen (resting phase) - lash development has ceased but the lash remains anchored in the follicle.
4. Exogen (shedding phase) - a new hair naturally pushes out the old strand.
Notably, each lash is in a different cycle at any given time, and the length of each phase is different for every individual. Keeping lashes conditioned and hydrated throughout these phases can help improve the appearance of length and volume, as well as reduce brittleness.
Peptide (Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17)
This peptide helps to encourage the appearance of longer, thicker lashes.
Grape Stem Cell (Vitis Vinifera Fruit Cell Extract)
Derived from the skin of red grapes, this stem to the delicate lashline
Glycerin (Soluble Collagen)
A moisturizing humectant that attracts water from its environment.
Provitamin B5 (Panthenol)
Vitamin B5 is a conditioning ingredient that provides nourishment to lashes.
Directions For Use
Apply to the base of clean upper and lower eyelids at bedtime (as
though you are applying eyeliner).
INGREDIENTS: Purified Water (Aqua), Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17,
Cellulose Gum, Glycerin, Sodium PCA, Panthenol, Calcium
Pantothenate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Cell Extract,